The Conn Legacy Society honors some of the most generous and loyal donors to the University of Louisville. These dedicated individuals, representing nearly 500 households, have told us of their commitment to invest in the future of the University of Louisville in the manner best suited to their own circumstances.
How to Join
Members of the Conn Legacy Society include UofL in their philanthropic plans through one or more of the following options:
- Outright Bequests in a Will or Trust
- Beneficiary Designation on Retirement Plan Assets or Commercial Annuity
- Payable-on-Death instructions on a checking or savings account, money market, or CD
- Transfer on Death instructions on a Brokerage Account
- Life Insurance
- Life Income Gift naming ULF as a remainder beneficiary
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Real Property
Meet our Members
Conn Legacy Society members each have a unique history and connection to the University of Louisville. Read some of their stories here. Each year, members are recognized at an annual event on campus. Click here to see photos from the Fall 2021 and Fall 2022 dinner.
UofL's legacy society is named in honor of Hank and Becky Conn (pictured here), who made a commitment in their estate to the University of Louisville's Speed School of Engineering to establish the Conn Center for Renewable Energy Research. The UofL community expresses its appreciation to Hank and Becky and to all those who are committed to UofL's ongoing excellence in education, research, and community engagement.